Funny Animal Videos
Funny Animal Pictures
Knock Knock Jokes
Yo Mama Jokes
Some Strange National Laws in Singapore (Actual Facts)
* Chewing gum on subways may result in fines and/or jail time.
* The sale of gum is prohibited.
* Homosexuals are not allowed to live in the country.
* As it is considered pornographic, you may not walk around your home nude.
* Failure to flush a public toilet after use may result in very hefty fines.
* It is considered an offense to enter the country with cigarettes.
* Cigarettes are illegal at all public places.
* It is illegal to come within 50 meters of a pedestrian crossing the street.
* If you are convicted of littering three times, you will have to clean the streets on Sundays with a bib on saying,"I am a litterer." This will then be broadcasted on the local news.
* It is illegal to pee in an elevator.
0.00 Average Ratings
Rate this content :
Bookmark / Share this content:
Share on IM:
Send to friends: